Famous for its streaming services, Peacock offers three exclusive subscription plans for its subscribers. Featured on their website are the following plans.
- Premium Plus
Peacock has a series of entertaining programs which has caught the interest of many viewers across the globe. From engaging television series to various live programs, this streaming company packs the punch with its curated subscription offers. As good as the platform sounds, there are occasions when one is financially constrained and might not be willing to part with some money, hence the need to cancel their membership or subscription.
Wondering about how to cancel your subscription? Do you need help navigating your way through the process? Here are simple but effective ways to do it.
How to cancel Peacock on IOS devices?
To cancel your subscription on an IOS device, here are the steps to follow using any IOS-based smart device.
- Go to your App Store on your device
- Login in with your Apple ID
- Navigate to the SUBSCRIPTION SECTION
- Click on the icon tagged MANAGE
- Choose the option labeled PEACOCK
- select the EDIT option
- select the CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION option
How to cancel Peacock on Android devices?
To cancel your subscription on Android devices using any Android-based tablet or smartphone, here are the steps to follow
- Open your Google Play Store on your device
- Navigate to the PROFILE MENU on the top right side of your screen
- Select the PAYMENTS & SUBSCRIPTIONS option
- Click on the SUBSCRIPTIONS option
- Select PEACOCK
- Enter the option tagged CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION
How to cancel Peacock Premium subscription online?
To cancel subscription online using a computer or any internet-enhanced browser, here are the steps to follow
- Proceed to the website.
- Sign into your account
- Select the PLANS & PAYMENTS option.
- Choose the CHANGE PLAN option.
- Select the PEACOCK FREE option.
- Confirm your selection.
Please, kindly note that the company does not provide refunds for cancellation of Premium subscription and all subscribers are entitled to all the premium features till the end of their billing cycle. There are no charges applied during cancelation hence no fees will be paid.
How to cancel Peacock on Roku?
To cancel your subscription on Roku TV, here are the steps to follow.
- Select the home button on your Roku remote
- Follow the drop-down menu, select the Peacock TV channel, and click the star button.
- Select the MANAGE SUBSCRIPTION option.
- Choose the CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION option.
- Follow the prompts and click CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION
- Select DONE
- Wait for the confirmation email validating your cancelation.
How to cancel Peacock on Amazon?
Did you make your Peacock subscription on Amazon and wish to cancel but do not know how to? Do not worry because we have you covered with these simple but effective steps.
- Navigate to the Amazon App on your device.
- Sign into the App using your email and password.
- Select the ACCOUNTS & LISTS option at the upper right corner of the page.
- Follow the prompt and hover the mouse over the drop-down menu.
- Select MEMBERSHIP & SUBSCRIPTIONS
- There will be a display of all your active Amazon SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Choose Peacock from the drop-down menu.
- Select the toggle icon close to the AUTO-RENEW option to cancel the subscription.
- Select CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION from the options.
Alternatively, here is another step to follow to cancel your subscription purchased through Amazon.
- Navigate to YOUR memberships & subscriptions section on the Amazon app.
- Click the MANAGE SUBSCRIPTION on the page.
- Choose the link under ADVANCE CONTROLS
- Follow the prompts to cancel your subscription.
Please kindly note that once you initiate the cancellation process, the renewal date in your subscription automatically becomes the end date. For subscriptions with a renewal period that extends beyond a month, new subscribers are eligible for a full refund if they cancel their subscription within seven days of purchase.
For subscriptions with a billing cycle of six months or more on Amazon, notifications are sent before the next renewal date. A subscriber can then cancel their subscription or change their billing information.
How to cancel Peacock free trial?
Peacock streaming services offers its new subscribers a 7-day free trial. This allows them to enjoy the streaming of live sports such as golf, Premium football league, and others. At the end of the free trial period, subscribers are billed immediately but they also have the opportunity of canceling their subscription after the free trial period to avoid being charged.
Peacock Customer Service
Have you been making attempts to contact Peacock customer service to no avail? There are several reasons why a lot of people would like to reach out to the customer service help desk of Peacock. From the lack of certain features on the platform to account management issues, these and several other reasons prompt the need to reach out to customer service personnel on Peacock TV streaming platform.
So, if you are caught in any dilemma concerning your account, then follow the outlined steps listed below to proceed with your queries
corporate office address
Peacock TV LLC
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, New York 10112
1 Central St Giles, St Giles High Street
#London WC2H 8NU
1013 BC Amsterdam
Please dial to call customer service
Your Peacock subscriptions should be enjoyed with little or no hassle and that is the reason for writing this article. Taking a cue from all the steps mentioned above, canceling your subscription should not become an arduous task. Follow our blog for more helpful tips on handling and managing your subscriptions and accounts.
[…] Many people kept fit and continued with their workout routine from the comfort of their homes utilizing their Peloton Membership subscriptions. They enjoy personalized routines tailored to their needs, streamed live fitness classes on-demand, and access to high-energy workouts on the go. According to statistics, since the pandemic is easing off gradually, many have returned to their gym membership routine and there is an increased demand for online workout cancelation. […]