Today’s world is ruled by tech-savvy individuals leveraging technology to promote diverse sectors of the economy. According to global statistics collated by independent surveys, there are more than 5 billion internet users across the globe, a figure that makes for about 63.1% of the world population.
Therefore, it is no news that the digital space is overwhelmed with savory and unwholesome content. Although several digital-engendered services guarantee data privacy across the web, the data breach has never been as intrusive as we have now.
Adtranquility helps millions of subscribers to remove spam push notifications and those unsolicited pop messages which cause traffic in our inboxes.
Of course, we all love to surf the internet without those preying messages that pop and wave at us as we beckon on them. So that is the objective of Adtranquility, and they have been providing this service with enthusiasm. Although, as a customer, we would sometimes want to opt out of these subscriptions but do not know how to do it.
So, this post will walk you through the steps required for canceling your subscription.
How to cancel Adtranquility
Yes, Adtranquility offers excellent services, but that might not serve your interest at a specific moment, thus the need to cancel a subscription.
So, here are the steps
To cancel your subscription through a form on the Adtranquility website, you must launch the App by logging into their website. Then proceed with signing into your account with the following details
- Email used for the subscription
Once you have access to your account, then follow these steps.
- Proceed to the CANCEL & REFUND PAGE on the AdTranquility website
- Enter the email used to set up your subscription
- Hit the CANCEL & REFUND option
- Check your email for acknowledgment mail.
- Check your payment option or bank account in 10-15 business days to know the status of your refund.
- Contact customer care support if there are pending issues with the cancelation of your subscription
What is AdTranquility used for?
The AdTranquility spam extension is used for
- Getting rid of unsolicited advertising pop-ups and spam
- It puts you back in control of your digital space without annoying ads congesting your view
- It gives you the option of choosing your preferred Ads
- AdTranquility wards off unethical and greedy advertisers who employ intrusive gimmicks to invade your digital space
- Just like their name, sure provides Adtranquility by creating a digital space that is calm, serene, and without distraction.
How do I cancel my subscription on Android?
To cancel your AdTranquility subscription on your android device, follow these steps
- Go to your Google Play Store because subscriptions on your Android can be canceled through the App
- Open the Google Play Store and click on your profile icon
- Select payments and subscriptions
- Click cancel
Google Play Store App>profile icon on the top-right corner
Drop down Google Menu>Click payments & subscriptions
Click Subscriptions>Tap on the membership you want to cancel
Hit cancel>Follow prompts that might pop-up
Please note that after your AdTranquility subscription has been canceled, you will still have access to its content till the expiration of that current billing.
Customers are advised to visit the website to see their cancelation & refund policy. Here is a summary of the policy as seen on their website
- AdTranquility allows customers to cancel their subscription at any time as they promise a 60-day money-back guarantee if you choose to cancel your subscription.
- If you charge back any transaction through your issuing bank without contacting AdTranquility, you will be prohibited from future use or patronage of their services.
- You can fill out the CANCEL & REFUND FORM, and once submitted and processed, your refund, if applicable, will be reversed to your preferred payment option.
- If you opt for the CANCEL & REFUND FORM, you must submit your request with the email address used during your sign-up. In the case of a forgotten email, go to your mailbox and type AdTranquility, and messages sent by them will pop up.
- Refunds are issued within 3-15 business days, but this is solely hinged on your payment options. For instance, your issuing bank might have policies that can cause a delay.
Cancel and Refund through the Refund B.O.T.
On the website/App, click on the chat icon on the bottom left side of the screen on the landing page.
Choose the REFUND AND CANCEL MY SUB option.
Follow the prompts and enter the email address used in creating your account.
After you provide these details, a confirmation message will be sent to your email confirming your cancelation/refund status.
Cancel and Refund through the AdTranquility Customer Support Team
Contact the AdTranquility customer support team through the following options
Hotline 1-833-476-0103 (Mon-Fri, 8-5 PM) to speak directly with a customer service representative
How do I contact AdTranquility?
As earlier reiterated, to contact AdTranquility, you must launch their App or visit their website. If there are questions that a customer would like to ask, then they can follow these channels.
On the App,> click on CONTACT US>fill out a drop-down form that will
Contact AdTranquility on their website
Visit their Help Center by> filling out a form with the following details
- Your name
- Your email
Contact their Corporate Office Address
651 N Broad St, Suite 206
Middletown, Delaware 19709
Owner and Data Controller
Leverage Technologies Social Media L.L.C.
MH-04-D-99, Sama Residence, Al Nahda First,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Canceling your subscription should be done with zero worries because this article provides you with helpful tips that enhance the process. Our digital space should be without threat or harassment, and this post is here to promote that stance with its user guide and instructions.