Freshly is a Food Delivery Company based in the United States. They deliver fresh meals prepared by professional chefs. They have stores in more than 27 states around the US. Freshly also has an organized website that allows customers to book their services. You can sign up for their services by creating an account using your email ID and Zip code.
Freshly offers weekly subscriptions at a very affordable price. Therefore, you can subscribe to enjoy the services. Meanwhile, if you want to discontinue the services, you must cancel the subscription to avoid extra charges. This article will be illustrating how to balance your Freshly Subscription on the Freshly app on your smartphones and the official website.
How to cancel Freshly Subscription on the app.
- Locate or download the Freshly app on your smartphone.
- At the upper-right corner, tap the Profile icon.
- Scroll to the settings option, then click “manage subscriptions.”
- Tap the option “Cancel Subscription.”
- State the reason for canceling your new subscription.
- Finally, tap “OK.” You will receive a feedback email from Freshly confirming your cancellation within 48 hours.
How to Cancel Freshly Subscription on the Freshly Website.
- Launch the web browser on your device.
- Search and log in to the new page @www.freshly.com/login.
- Scroll to the Settings section.
- Then click on the option “cancel subscription.”
- At this stage, few questions will pop up for you to state the reasons for the cancellation. Then, click “OK.”
- Select the reason for canceling. Then, tap Cancel my account to cancel your Freshly subscription.
How to Cancel Freshly Subscription on Android and iOS.
Users of Freshly Services that subscribed using the Play store or App Store on Android or iOS devices need to cancel the subscription from the same app stores.
How to cancel Freshly Subscription on iPhone and iPad
- Go to the Settings app on your device
- Tap your Apple ID, then select iTunes and App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID again, then click the option “View Apple ID.”
- Tap on View Apple ID
- Then select subscriptions to cancel your Freshly
- Enter your Apple ID password, then select Freshly app from the list of subscribed apps.
- Tap Cancel Subscription then tap “Confirm” to cancel the Freshly subscription.
How to cancel Freshly on Android Smartphone
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device
- Open Play Store
- Tap the Profile icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on the profile icon
- From the menu, select payment and subscriptions.
- Tap the Freshly app and select the option Cancel Subscription.
- Choose a reason for canceling your subscription.
- Finally, tap OK to cancel the subscription.
How to Cancel Freshly Subscription via Phone Call
- On a smartphone, dial the number 1-844-373-7459.
- A customer service representative will pick up the call.
- Then you can now request subscription cancellation.
- You will be asked the reasons for cancellation, after which your subscription will be canceled.
- You will receive a confirmation message to confirm the cancellation.
How to Cancel Freshly Subscription via Email
- Open the browser on your device.
- Login into the Freshly website. Once you have login in, check for the contact page.
- Tap the send email button.
- Then type in your email ID, subject, and cancellation request.
- Then tap “Submit.”
- You will receive a confirmation mail within 30 minutes of the request.
How Freshly Works
Freshly meal delivery service is very professional in meal delivery and menu services. They are based in the United States with more than 27 eateries. They offer a variety of nutritious and healthy ready-to-eat meals. In addition, freshly has a service menu that consists of a wide range of dishes.
If you want to subscribe to freshly services, here is how it works.
Choose the number of meals you would need for a week’s subscription. You can choose between 4-12 meals per week, depending on what you want. Freshly has over 40 delicacies on the menu, which are rotated weekly. So, for each week, you have a different menu altogether.
Select the dishes you want from the menu. In addition, freshly serves proteins like grilled chicken, which is enough for two to five people. You can add the protein to your weekly order.
Most of their meals are proven gluten-free, minimize sugar, and are fresh.
How much does Freshly cost (per person)?
This would depend on the subscription you opt for. The mini cost of each meal for a weekly order of 12 is $8.49. It is $11.49 for a meal order of four. Plus, they are extra charges of $1- $3 and shipping fees depending on your location.
How do I get out of Freshly?
Suppose you want to stop Freshly services for whatever reason. Then it is not a big deal. All you need to do is to follow the proper procedures. Customers are tempted to delete the app to get out of the services. But that’s not the solution. Freshly will still charge if you do not cancel the subscription.
Below I will show you how to cancel your fresh subscription on the iOS app, freshly official Website, email, and phone call.
How Many Times Can You Skip Freshly?
After signing in, locate the order you wish to skip from the menu. The weekly orders are arranged according to the delivery date and the past, current, and future orders.
Ensure you make the changes before the deadline. That’s the only way you can skip an order. If you meet the deadline, you will see the option “Skip this week” under the current selection. You can also click “un-skip” if you change your mind.